Project Structuring and Development
VIS ENERGIA’s business is to prospect business opportunities at both public and private sectors, to develop and promote projects, to undertake their development and/or to associate with other enterprising, and to create value by implementation of enterprises that are feasible at the economic, comercial and environmental perspectives and are based on robust technologies of proven performance.
Projects that are developed by VIS ENERGIA are structured through a careful verification of their technical and economic feasibility through the adoption of innovative Technologies suitable to the business, of adequate investment strategies and financing structures and to the adherence to fiscal, tax and regulatory applicable rules. The main stages that typically constitute a Project are:
1 - Business Model and Marketing Strategy definition;
2 - Strategic analysis of relevant market factors;
3 - Evaluation of risks and performance of applicable Technologies;
4 - 4. Determination of required investments (CAPEX) and running costs (OPEX);
5 - 5. Definition of financing requirements and prospecting of suitable sources;
6 - 6. Risk analysis and definition of mitigating factors;
7 - Business Plan definition;
- 8 - 8. For Public Sector Projects, coordination of participation in public tenders through Public Private Partnerships or Public Services Concessions.
Project and Implementation
VIS ENERGIA is actively involved in the management of the Project from its initial conception until the implementation and start of operations of the Enterprise. Once the Project is approved, VIS ENERGIA creates the Enterprise corporate structure, including its by-laws, administrative and management structure, always under supervision from the shareholders. At this stage, the following typical activities are conducted:
• Development of the physical and financial plan for execution of the Project;
• Advising during engineering and construction phases;
• Coordination and advising of activities required for regulatory licensing;
• Coordination and advising of negotiations for sale of energy and other products;
• Organization and implementation of O&M services.